Saturday, March 5, 2011

Great New Beginnings

The wedding is almost here! Preparations are being prepared! One by one things are getting checked off our  list of things to do.  Today we got most of the invitations ready to be sent out.  Karen and I designed them ourselves. The Photography was done by my roommate Andy who did a great job with it all.   During a slow day at work I assembled most of them and I have to say I think they look pretty good.  We are excited to get them out to everyone so they can all know that we are getting married and we are soooooo happy about it! I really can't believe its gone by so fast.  It seems like just yesterday I was proposing to the girl of my dreams. Its been such a great trip and a wonderful path to follow.

Here is the invite

3 comments:

  1. Love the invitations Neil! We are excited to meet Karen. Only a month to go!
    Dianna & Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo wish that I could go! We got the invite a few days ago. I thought of you on Saturday when I watched the Cabarets. They were lame-ish. Nothing special. I saw Tiffany Hansen too...She asked why I wasn't out there. I hope you are dancing lots! Congrats and good luck! Married life is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the announcements, it is hanging on my fridge right now!

    ReplyDelete