Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Previous Festivities

Catching up on a few things.  A few weeks ago we went bowling on a double date with my roomate Max and Karen's roomate Shayla. We thought it's be fun so we set them up and  it was. Despite my graceful 3 step approach I was still getting beat out by the others. Mostly it reminded me why I like bowling on the Kinect so much.  Real life is alot harder than on a video game. BUT the you do get really cool lighting at the bowling alley and really cool shoes.  
Max won, followed by Karen, then Me, then Shayla. Way to go Karen. One, on a list of many things she can do better than me. She is pretty amazing. We thought we did pretty good for ourselves until we noticed the 8 and 10 year old girls in the lane next to us had beat us all by atleast 30 points. We all had a lot of fun but to drown our sorrows we all went home for home made sundaes and played Kinect Bowling, which we were all much better at than real bowling I might add. Take that little girls. I don't know about the others, but the next day my arm was pretty sore from hurling the heavy ball down the lane as hard as I could. I didn't knock all the pins down each time but it sure was alot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment