Saturday, October 6, 2012

Current Update

I'm horrible at blogging but I really want to do better!! So this is me trying harder!!
So to recap the past five months... Neil got a great internship in Seattle, WA with BE Aerospace. His first day was April 16th which also happened to be our first anniversary. Meanwhile that same day I had an interview with St Luke's Magic Valley in Twin Falls ID for a labor and delivery job which I got! I was able to be with Neil in Seattle for a few weeks before I started the middle of May.
Neil had a good summer and he learned a lot. I also had a great summer learning A TON!! It was extremely difficult to be apart but we both feel very blessed! I have a great job helping women to bring children to earth... need I say more? :) And although it was hard we did get to see each other about every month.
Neil is back in school in Rexburg. I still live in Twin Falls. We get to see each other every week which is AMAZING compared to this summer. As hard as it is (and yes I have days where I cry because I hate being apart) I feel blessed. I'm married to an amazing man. A man who makes me smile and encourages me to follow my dreams and who believes in me even when i dont believe in myself. Neil makes every day better even when we're apart. I married my best friend and thankfully I get him for eternity so I can handle a few hard months. :) And thankfully the end is in sight!!! If everything goes as planned Neil will move to Twin in December and finish his last semester of school online! Yahoo!!!!!
So I'll hopefully post some pictures of the adventures we've had recently!! And I want to post some of the things I've learned as a labor and delivery nurse so stayed tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment