Friday, November 30, 2012

The Final Countdown

A WEEK AND A HALF TIL SCHOOL IS DONE.  This is going to be great for two reasons. The most important of all is that I'll be able to move to twin falls and be with my amazing and loving wife!!! It has been way too long.  The second being, having only one semester left. This next one will be pretty easy. I'll be taking all online courses to finish up a few requirements.  It will be a huge contrast to this semester. Right now I'm taking four engineering course that consume all of my time and an online course that buzzes in my ear like a mosquito. Its always there nagging at me to get busywork done. So we are really hoping I pass a certain crazy class and I'll be able to get outta Rexburg and be with Karen again. Sit back and buckle up this next week is gonna be a bumpy ride. cookies cookies cookies vacation vacation insurance jobs

Karen's work is going good. Last week she actually got to deliver a baby!!! How cool is that?  With the guidance of the doctor she helped bring life in the world. Her patient was glad to have her do the delivery. I'm so proud of her. She loves her patients and they love her. She is so amazing. I'm glad she is willing to work for us even though her job is very stressful and demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment